Last Updated: June 26, 2017
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), job title & firm name, employment history, as well as other information you directly give us on or in any of our Services.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from you in connection with your use of the Services.
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site or opening our Services, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site or opening our Services, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site and/or Services.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website or newsletter service such as Mailchimp. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience using our Services. This type of information is collected to make the Services more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
· We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Services.
· We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
· We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
· We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
· We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
· We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
· We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
· We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
· We use your personal information to introduce you to prospective employers if, and only if, you (i) provide us with your relevant information (e.g., resume) and (ii) authorize us to transmit such information to a prospective employer.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
· We may share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
· We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
· We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
o We may share information to comply with laws.
o We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
o We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
· We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
· We may share your personal information with prospective employers if, and only if, you (i) provide us with your relevant information (e.g., resume) and (ii) authorize us to transmit such information to a prospective employer. Complete discretion with be undertaken if you do, in fact, list yourself as “for hire” on Petition or express interest in an “Opportunity” listed on Petition but by doing so, you waive any and all claims that may arise from engaging this process.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
412 N. Main Street
Buffalo, Wyoming 82834
Or better/quicker, by email: